Natural Remedies For Hair Loss That Can Really Help
How many bald men have you seen in the past week (or men with wigs)?
Hair loss, or male pattern baldness, affects more than 50 million men just in the United States alone. The condition has become increasing in society as the main cause of hair loss has increased dramatically at the same time.
While most people think DHT is the main root cause of hair loss, the main cause of hair loss is the excess estrogen caused by the toxins in one’s body. Living in a busy world we ingest toxins into our body easily, without knowing, each and every day.
These toxins cause the body’s natural systems to work much less effectively, including the body’s ability to transport essential minerals to the hair scalp.
Read this. The hair follicles on the scalp require certain vital nutrients to survive and keep the hair standing; if the follicles don’t receive those vital nutrients, the hair starts to thin and fall.
The rate of this hair falling process increases as time passes, and doesn’t stop until the hair forms a horse shoe shape. You’ve seen those guys before, with the horse shoe shaped hair.
Think about this. If you’re suffering from mild hair loss right now, you’ll keep losing more hair until you have no hair and your hair forms a horse shoe. You’ll not be completely bald, although this can possibly happen. The horse shoe result is much more common among all the male pattern baldness patients.
What you can do to stop this hair fall:
Though you can always try drugs, which are the most popular hair loss products, you can go for natural remedies that have proven results with thousands of users.
Thousands of people are switching to natural products to cure their health problems not just because of the money savings, but because of the benefit of having absolutely no side effects.
Finasteride, a popular drug for hair loss, originally used for prostate cancer until it was proven effective in stopping hair loss, can cause unwanted side effects such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low sex drive and lower sperm volume.
Other common side effects include headaches, flushing, dizziness etc.
So where can you find these natural products? You obviously know how many scams exist on the market for almost every kind of health product you can think of.
Simple Home Remedies For Hair Loss
1. Bramble Root Extract (Urtica dioica L): Nettle root extricates joined with pygeum separates repress the generation of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the hormone in charge of bringing about male example hair sparseness. These two concentrates can likewise stop the creation of estrogen, another balding bringing about hormones.
2. Try not to be tricked by the way that phosphorus happens normally in the body. Phosphorus harming is a genuine condition that can bring about bone pulverization and quick passing. Never take phosphorous without counseling a certified restorative expert.
3. Saw palmetto and green tea can be utilized as home solutions for balding. These herbs obstruct the creation of a hormone which causes female and male example hair loss. Green tea works best to fortify characteristic hair regrowth when it is connected specifically to the scalp and hair. Apply lavender tea to your scalp to ease irritation and to keep your strands from getting to be fragile.
4. (Pygeum africanum): Pygeum, blended with bramble root, goes about as an inhibitor to the transformation of the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes both male and additionally female example hair loss.
5. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil keeps the acting so as to obstruct of hair follicle as a purifying operator for clearing the sebum from the scalp. This oil has remarkable cell reinforcement properties which ensure the scalp and the hair roots. Utilization of Jojoba oil for hair and healthy skin is exceedingly compensating.
6. Olive oil is a standout amongst the most profoundly prescribed normal solutions for male pattern baldness. There is a justifiable reason purpose behind that. It keeps the scalp solid by entering profound into the pores to evacuate layers of earth and garbage which aggregate after some time and stop up the follicles creating the strands to begin diminishing.
Give yourself a hot oil treatment to coat your strands with protein and make them more impervious to breakage. Empty some olive oil into a pot and warm it up. Cleanser your hair with a characteristic cleanser. Flush your hair and afterward apply the olive oil to your scalp and moist strands. The warmth will permit your strands to assimilate the olive oil. Abandon it on for no less than 60 minutes.
By following all of these home remedies for hair loss you will be able to increase your chances to stop your hair loss and improve your confidence dramatically!
We wish you the best 🙂
Chris and Taylor